Pfizer and Moderna vaccine available at Pennington & Red Lake County Public Health & Home Care for initial series and boosters for ages 5 years and older. COVID-19 vaccinations are now approved for children 6 months and older. For children under 5 years old, please contact your child’s primary care provider for information on how to get them vaccinated.
See below for others providing COVID-19 vaccine in our area:
- Thrifty White Pharmacy https://www.thriftywhite.com/ Thief River Falls – 218-681-2932 Red Lake Falls – 218-253-3480
- Sanford Clinic Thief River Falls: 218-681-4747
- Altru Clinic Thief River Falls: 218-681-7280
- Walmart Pharmacy Thief River Falls https://www.walmart.com/cp/immunizations-flu-shots/1228302 218-683-3643
- Hugo’s Pharmacy Thief River Falls: 218-681-1515
COVID-19 Update for Pennington & Red Lake County:
The CDC COVID-19 Community Level is a tool to help communities decide what prevention steps to take based on the latest data. Levels can be low, medium, or high and are determined by looking at hospital beds being used, hospital admissions, and the total number of new COVID-19 cases in an area.
For more information, visit: For CDC county level data click here
For Statewide COVID-19 data: MN Situation Update:https://www.health.state.mn.us/…/coronav…/situation.html MN Vaccine Breakthrough Weekly Update: https://www.health.state.mn.us/…/coronav…/stats/vbt.html COVID-19 Vaccine Data: https://mn.gov/covid19/vaccine/data/index.jsp
- COVIDtests.gov – free COVID tests
- No-cost State Community Testing Sites: https://mn.gov/covid19/get-tested/testing-locations/community-testing.jsp
- Order an At-Home Test at no cost: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/testsites/athome.html
- Test Location Finder Map: https://mn.gov/covid19/get-tested/testing-locations/index.jsp
- COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program Frequently Asked Questions.